Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ow

Ow. That's all I feel like I've said for the last 24 hours. That fall yesterday really hurt!

I rested last night... layed on my bed and watched movies. I had taken pain medicine and it made my stomach a bit upset. I was tired by 10 and wanted to go to sleep, but couldn't figure out how to get up with my cat laying next to me. I was too sore to get my legs over him.

I started feeling extremely sick a little before midnight, so I got up to get a few crackers and some water. I felt like I was going to throw up, so I went to get a pail from the kitchen--but it was pushed back too far (it sits on top of the fridge). I went and woke my mom up so she could get it for me, but she had one in her room. I threw up, though I had nothing really in my stomach but water.

I went to bed and was out. I woke up at 5:50 am in SO much pain. I couldn't move and was so stiff from laying in one position for so long. Not only did my back and tailbone hurt, but I also hurt my shoulder from laying like that for too many hours.

I tried to move, but all I could do was yell "OWWWW". My mom heard me and came around 6:10. She helped me up and I went to the bathroom and got some water. Then, I found a new position and fell back asleep. I slept until 10:30.

I woke up and didn't do much until lunch. I came and sat up (for the first time since I fell) and ate lunch. I still wasn't feeling very well (the pain was making my stomach upset). I laid back down and rested this afternoon. Gavin, Bailey, and Kado all laid with me. I fell asleep for almost an hour, but laid and rested for about 2 1/2 hours.

I came and sat up around 6 pm again. It's painful to sit up, but I am so sick of laying on my stomach. It hurts too bad to lay on my back. I don't know how long I will be able to sit up...

I have dental surgery tomorrow morning at 8 am, so I have to get up around 6. I hope I can fall asleep fairly early tonight. I'll probably be rather sore for the next few days (especially with all the pain I already have). Then, when I finally feel better, I will have more dental surgery on Friday. Eek! I will be glad when this week is over. It's almost Christmas! Yay! :)

No comments: