Friday, December 18, 2009

Not enough sedation = ouch :(

Though I'm exhausted and in pain, I'm fully here tonight.

They didn't give me enough sedation medicine, which made for a horrible painful and terrifying surgery tonight. I could feel everything they did.. hear all the noises.. feel the poke of every needle. Would've been so much cheaper to do it in town, if had known the were going to mess it up.

There are a few parts I don't remember--the very start and the end. I remember getting into the wheelchair, but don't remember getting into the car or getting hom. I woke up sometime after 6, and remember from then on. If only I remembered the car ride and could forget all the shots and pain. :( Monday was much easier

Either way, I'm exhausted. I know they didn't get it all done.. but I hope it's months before I have to do this again. Twice in one week is ridiculously painful. Heat packs warmed in the microwave are my new best friend. That and sleep and water.

No comments: