Friday, December 11, 2009

Moving tomorrow

I am in soooooooo much pain today. Ugh!

My brother was here last night, making a pitstop on his way to MN to a wedding. I had a hard time falling asleep last night because I was first in bed of all three of us... and I could hear them and couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep.. and heard them around 7 and woke up again. I went back to sleep until 9.. but woke up exhausted. My doctor told me that if this medicine doesn't work with one pill to go to two pills a night.. then if that doesn't work, to come back in. I may try two pills a night... because the last several days they haven't been working. We'll see.

This morning I didn't do a whole lot besides e-mail back and forth with my mom. We ate lunch together... and then I came back into my room. I played a game for awhile and then went to sit up at the dining room table to work on Christmas letters. I wrote a letter to send out to my friends about my past year... and then I wrote a family Christmas letter to send out to family and friends (that my mom sends out). I spent the majority of the afternoon working on that.

I talked to my dad for a little bit on MSN and then went to shower to get ready to run errands.

For the first time today, my hair is long enough to pull back into a full ponytail! It's grown quite a bit since I chopped it all off.

Also, I've lost 98 lbs. I was stuck at 95/96 for several days... but this morning it was down a few pounds. I can't wait to hit 100 lbs!

My mom came home at 5, and we ran to Walmart. I needed to print some pictures to send with some Christmas cards... and pick up a few other things like cat litter.

Then we ran to HyVee to get some water and a few other things.

My back is so so so sore. I feel like a car has been sitting on my lower left back. It's so painful. =(

So now I am just going to relax for a little bit and then go to bed. I have to get up at 7 am tomorrow because we're moving my stuff. Oh my... I would love any and all prayers for it go okay. I hope the weather is good, that we have enough help, and that I can make it through the day. Right now the pain is so bad that I couldn't do it... hoping tomorrow is better. I need God's strength to get through it. I won't be able to do much lifting, but I still have to direct people and drive my car and whatnot. Ugh!

I'll be glad to have all my stuff here though and not have to go to Madison weekly to check my mail! :)

I got Christmas cards done tonight. I only did about 20... but that should be good enough. I did a few old college friends (Katie, Carla....) but didn't do any for my current college friends... I'd have to do 100 if I did all my DSU and SDSU friends.. and I just don't have the time or energy. But they don't do cards either so it's okay. We'll see if I get any back--not many have my past two addresses, so if they send cards, I may not get them anyway.

Alright I'm going to go lay my head down and watch TV for a bit. Bedtime is coming very soon for me!

No comments: