Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blah

Today has just been one of those days.

I woke up and my mouth was still hurting badly. I ate green beans for lunch (it's about all I could eat the last few days) and then went to watch Chaya. I was there for 5 hours, and while it was fun, it was exhausting. My back was pretty sore when I got home and I just laid and rested until supper. Supper tasted so yummy after nothing but green beans for days...

But ever since supper, I just haven't felt very good. My mouth hurts and gives me an awful headache... my back hurts and makes my stomach upset...

I'm exhausted and want to sleep, but have at least 3 pills to get down before I can do it. When my stomach is this upset, it's not easy to get 1 pill down, let alone 3.

I have more dental surgery tomorrow and I just dread it. I dread the pain most of all. But I dread finding out later what I said or did while I was so out of it... things like finding out I fell in the bathroom and the dental assitant had to help somehow... that's so embarassing and I just don't want to think about it. I don't care if it's "normal" and if they see it all the time... I don't like looking stupid or saying stupid things. I'm very self-conscious about things like that... even to find out that I made my mom go get the food I wanted because I wouldn't accept anything else... what? UGH. I just hate it. I am almost thinking going through the pain and torture of doing this without surgery would be better. I didn't think this way would be so hard. :(

Just one of those days you wake up and wish you could sleep the day away... nothing good comes from it...

Hopefully the pain won't be as bad this time and I will be better by Christmas... I'll be bummed if I have this kind of pain over the holiday. Blah blah blah. That's how I feel right now.

No comments: