I am tempted to pack my bags and move to Hawaii.
Really. This cold weather is making me miserable.
The cold and the snow makes my back hurt so badly... and people just don't understand!
Today I have an enormous amount of pressure in my head... such a bad headache... not sure why or where that came from.
I was so hungry when I woke up so I ate some crackers for breakfast... they didn't settle well. I haven't eaten since then... but I'll be trying some supper soon. We'll see how it goes.
Yesterday I spent about an hour and a half working on my project. It was a rough draft to submit for my teacher to look at. She gave me 5 or so suggestions. She said she was pleased with what I had, though.. I'm guessing if I turned this copy in, I would get a B on it. I'm going to do the things she suggested though and try to get an A.
That teacher also gave us our test yesterday, which will be the final thing I have to do this semester. I started working on it after 10 pm last night, and got 9 out of 14 questions done.
SO... all I have left to do for the semester is to make corrections on my project (that is due Friday) and 5 essay questions on my test (that is due Monday). I'd love to get them both done by Thursday. We'll see!
I'm hoping it stops snowing before Saturday, or moving is going to be VERY tough. I'm already going to struggle with how horrible I feel. Ugh!!!
I just wish I could be like a bear and hibernate through the winters. I can't wait to live somewhere warmer. The other ideal solution would be to find a school around here (which does not exist) that has children go from March-November and gets the winters off. Hah... how backwards would that be? It would make my life a lot easier though. I'm going to struggle with student teaching with this much pain. I really hoped the surgery would have helped my back more... but not yet.
I am soooo cold.. I am going to turn up my space heater and get under the covers. I am supposed to go to Bible study tonight--our last one of the semester, and my last one ever with IV. I planned to go... but now I'm just feeling awful, so I decided to stay home. Instead I'll play games on the computer or do some reading... relax and go to bed early. I'm so tired I could probably go to bed right now.
I made 4 cards this afternoon, so that was good. It's one of those things that I have to be in the mood for. If I'm not feeling creative, it's a struggle to get one done. But if I'm feeling up for it, I can whip them out in no time! :)
I'm going to go get warm and relax... hope everyone out there is staying warm! It's only 8 degrees here (but with windchill, feels like -11, according to the weather channel). And snowing, of course... Brr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment