Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brrrr!

I can't believe how freezing cold I am! It's 18 degrees outside and snowing, but weather.com says it feels like 4 degrees (with wind chill). Brrrr! I cranked up the space heater in my room, but can still hardly feel my hands and feet!

I was asleep by 11 pm last night, and slept until 9:30! How nice! =) I think the medicine I am taking is helping my sleep... at least I hope so. I didn't wake up exhausted today.

I showered and got ready to go watch Chaya. We played a lot today and she crawled all over the house. Got my workout today ;) I always have fun with her... I love babies.

I got home around 2:30 and have been working on homework. I finished reading my chapter and am about half done with the assignment that is due tomorrow. After this assignment, I will have two things left for the semester--a phonics project and a test. It's good to be almost done.

I really need to finish the very last of my Christmas shopping. I was almost done back in October, but haven't done anything since then! I just have a few small things to get/do, and I'll be done. I don't want to have to stress about that at the last minute.

I still need to move out of my apartment before the end of the month. Eek! There's still a few things to pack... and then I have to try to move it all. I'm a bit nervous about hauling it all, because now it's snowy. Hopefully it'll be okay.

My school computer got a virus on it, and I had to go get a new hard drive on Monday. I backed everything up before I took it in because I figured they would just give me a new hard drive. I need to get everything (or some things) put back on my hard drive. My OneNote to-do list is on my external hard drive. I want to take one thing off my list because it's done! Woohoo. I'll probably work on putting things back on my computer tomorrow.

I am in quite a bit of pain today. Luckily, it's a manageable type of pain. I have several different types of pain. There's dull, aching pain (that's what I have today). There's sharp, shooting pain. There's muscle spasms. There's others that I don't have names for, and combinations of pain. The cold weather and the snow make the arthritis flare up, so it makes sense that I'd be in pain today. Plus, I was chasing an 8 month old around for a few hours! :)

Brrrrr.. I am going to go work on my assignment some more and try to warm up under a blanket. Keep warm, everyone!

No comments: