Saturday, November 28, 2009

WONDERFUL news!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today has been a wonderful day.

Last night I got a HORRIBLE virus on my computer... when my brother woke up, he was able to fix it (Thanks, Ross!!!). What a life saver.

I put a new antivirus software on my netbook to protect it.

My brother had to leave this morning, which is sad... I miss him already!

My mom and I put up and decorated the tree this morning, and put up other decorations--it's beautiful! The cats are going crazy and playing with the ornaments.. and trying to scale the tree. We expected that.

I just got a letter in the mail from my doctor. Last week I went in to figure out my sleep problems... I already wrote about that. I also had blood work done to check my levels. Because I've been living on a lot of crackers and bread with a little meat, I was sure all my levels were off. GUESS WHAT?

It's a MIRACLE!!! (truly...) ALL my levels are fine. I'm not anemic, my electrolytes are fine, my kidneys aren't failing--EVERYTHING looks good. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so thankful and pray that I get the same results when my surgeon does blood work next time I go. What a wonderful surprise in the mail!

I am so so so so so glad! My mom made banana bread for my brother, and the smell didn't make me feel sick. Some pasta she is making is bothering me, and hash browns made me feel sick this morning (the smell). So... the smell thing isn't totally better, but there are a few smells that have NOT bothered me. I'm thankful.

I feel like *after* Thanksgiving, I have so much more to be thankful for! I guess that's why we should be thankful all year, huh?

I'm watching a Christmas movie so I'm going to lay my head down and do that... I am so excited though and had to report the good news! :)

No comments: