Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Final to do list

Still not feeling well today. I think my fever is down or gone (but not 100% sure), but my stomach is still upset and my head hurts a lot.

The good news is that I've lost 83 lbs to date... and I am 9 lbs away from a huge milestone... then obviously the next milestone is 100 lbs lost. So two milestones coming up, and I'm excited! :)

My EDFN class has always been week-to-week... no working ahead. Well, my teacher decided that this week is the last week of discussions (YAY!!!!!!!!!!) and after that we will have a written assignment each week. That means that I can work ahead (though, this class is tough and I probably won't work ahead too much because then I won't do it well). I have a list of everything I need to do for the class through the end of the semester.

Here's the exciting part--I only have 12 things on my to-do list (for all my classes combined) and then I am DONE! Hopefully I can finish early... that would be awesome. Here's my final to-do list:

HLTH

* Written assignment due 12/12

SPED 432

* Paper due 11/27

EDFN 460

* Read Freeman chapter 6
* Discussion for Unit 11 (due Thurs and Fri)
*

Unit 12 Reading: Freeman Chapter 7 and Crystal pg 88-93
*

Unit 12 Morphology Assignment 1 due 11/20
*

Unit 13 Reading: Freeman Chapter 8
*

Unit 13 Morphology Assignment 2 (Freeman pg 214-215 exercise 1 OR 2) due 11/15
*

Unit 14 Reading: Freeman Chapter 9 and Crystal pg 94-99
*

Unit 14 Syntax (Freeman pg 249-250 exercises 2, 3, and 6) due 12/4
*

Mini Paper 2 due 12/11
*

Exam 2 due 12/14

Exciting, right? I thrive on making to-do lists and then getting things done on them! I am so glad that this is my final one for the semester!

No comments: