Friday, November 20, 2009

Homework and such

What a day!

I woke up early and went to go tutor, only to find out the boy got hurt. He broke his collarbone and has other serious injuries from martial arts. He is on strong pain medicine and can't move or function right now. This may be the end of tutoring, unless we can figure out a solution and he feels better in the next few weeks.

So I came home and decided to work on some homework. I read two chapters (in my tough class) and did two assignments. I submitted the one due today. One is due next Friday, but I can't submit it yet.

I also e-mailed my professor my topic for my mini-paper. We could do a paper or a project; I am choosing to do a phonics project. It should be interesting!

In my last entry, I had a list of things I wanted to get done this weekend. I already have them all done except one. That is a research paper. I have to read this 50 page book I have and then write about RtI (Response to Intervention). I already know quite a bit about it, so it should be pretty easy. I will save that for another day, though.

If I do any more homework tonight, I will start reading the next chapter for my EDFN class. We'll see--I may just stop where I'm at.

I also got my post-surgery journal written. I almost forgot about that.

Now I'm going to go try to get my medicine down (yuck) and rest for a bit! :)

If I feel better tomorrow, I may head off to the women's retreat a day late. We'll see how I feel when I wake up.

No comments: