Friday, November 13, 2009

I was going to write and then...

I was planning to write a big update on some things.. to post both here and on my CaringBridge website.

But then I got sidetracked. The good news is that I got sidetracked with two wonderful things.

1. Homework! I am working on homework that is not due until next Friday. I have 10 things left on my to-do list and then I am done for the whole semester! :)
2. Carla! My friend Carla (one of my absolute best friends) was texting me. We're making plans to hang out tomorrow... so I am currently talking to her through texts trying to figure out time and place. :)

I am excited to get out of town and just hang out tomorrow... I need it! :) We just decided that I will just sleep in til whenever and then head to Sioux Falls. That means that I could be there at 11... or 1... or 3... who knows! That works for me though. She wanted to do lunch, but I can't stand to be around food.. so it's probably best if I eat before I go. :)

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

One of my other best friends, Katie, is pregnant with her third child. I'm so excited!

My mom is still sick, and went back to the doctor today. Now she has bronchitis. Boo! Pray she gets better soon--and that I don't catch it! I don't need one more thing.. neither does she!

One more thing... when I was little my dad gave me a necklace... but the chain broke years ago. Today in the mail from him I got a new chain! I'm excited to have a full necklace again that I can wear. Thanks, dad!

Okay, back to the homework before I totally lose my motivation.

No comments: