Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emotional

Today has been one of the longest, most emotional days I've had in years.

I am not even going to attempt to write about all of it, but it's just been a rough day.

Yesterday I ended up going to the women's retreat for a few hours with my friend Ashley. We ended up having to come home because the smells (pizza, cookies, and nail polish) made me so sick. It was fun to be there for part of it, but I was sad to have to leave.

I have not slept well in a week. Thursday and Friday night I had crazy dreams. Last night I didn't have a dream (that I remember) that kept waking me up, but I just didn't sleep well. Restless sleep is almost as bad as no sleep at all. I woke up exhausted. My sinuses burn and my head hurts from my cold.

I finished my Francine Rivers book and read the first 75 or so pages of a Karen Kingsbury book. Then I started on some homework. I didn't get very far, because I wasn't feeling well.

I had a late lunch--my mom cooked me some chicken. It didn't settle very well, and the smell bothered me all afternoon (still can smell it now.. gross). This is why we don't cook anything! Ugh!

This afternoon I was just wiped out. I didn't feel like doing anything--except sleeping. I just rested (didn't sleep). Tonight was emotional and exhausting. That's not something I am going to talk about in here... it's a private matter... but it has just been a long day.

I just finished eating around 9:15... I don't plan on doing anything else productive tonight. I'm either going to watch a movie, play a game on the computer, or read my book. Possibly I will do all three.

I have been sick for over a month pretty much... the flu (twice), H1N1, a sinus infection, a cold... I just am so exhausted and worn out. I desperately need some solid sleep. I'm hoping I will get that tonight.

I won't be tutoring until I hear otherwise--it depends on how he is doing... if he heals fast or not... if he has surgery, etc. So at least I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that.

I'm going to go read some other blogs and then try to relax a bit before bed.

No comments: