I can't believe it's been 5 years since I started following Jesus! It was definitely the absolute best decision I have ever made. My testimony is a few entries back, if you'd like to read it. It's just a small part of everything God has done in my life, but it's an overview!
I love Jesus!
Unfortunately, the pain never did ease up yesterday. The pain medicine only lasted for a short while. I laid in bed all day (watching tv or on the computer.. not sleeping) and kept the heating pad on my back.
I had Bible study at 6. I wanted to skip because of the pain, but I had made plans to hang out with Annie afterwards and catch up, and that was very important to me. Since my TENS unit is in Madison, I used my moms (don't worry--we both got the same kind from the same physical therapist... so it's okay). I usually keep the number around 12. It was on 22 last night and I still wasn't getting relief. It was a rough day.
Annie and I went to Perkins and sat and talked. I ordered a $9 grilled chicken sandwich (well, it was a meal but I can't eat french fries) and ate 2 bites. Expensive 2 bites! :)
I came home and dinked around for a bit and then went to bed.
I woke up this morning with a nasty cold. Ugh!!! I have been sick more than not for over a month... so sick of it. I went back to sleep until about 9, but couldn't sleep any longer. I played some games on the computer and checked my e-mail until my mom came home at noon. She brought me some cold medicine. The only kind we had in the house was Tylenol. Because my pain medicine is Tylenol with codeine, I can no longer take Tylenol for a cold or headache or I could overdose. The medicine is already helping a bit, I think. Still not feeling great, but I hope it is better tomorrow.
The pain is still pretty bad today, but better. Thank God!
I had some lunch and read my book for a bit while my mom was home. When she left to go back to work, I came back to my room. I ended up making 5 cards today for people. :) I haven't felt up for it much lately because I haven't been feeling well. It was good to do something fun and relaxing.
I have an assignment that is due Friday that I should work on, but I am not feeling up for it. I will finish it tomorrow, I'm sure. It's already over half done.
I am hoping I am feeling much better tomorrow, because tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the women's retreat this weekend.
I can't believe that it is already Thanksgiving next weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with the Lee's! :) I love holidays.
I am a bit chilly so I am going to turn up my space heater and put my slippers on. Then I'm going to go play a game for a bit until my mom gets home! Today has been such a lazy day, but I needed it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment