Monday, November 16, 2009

Lots of reading....

Well today was a pretty darn good day! For once I didn't really feel sick all day! I have a bit of a sore throat, but nothing major.

I tutored this morning. Ugh. Some days it's just frustrating, but I'm not going to go into that here.

While I was tutoring, I was reading a book (since I had nothing to do in between questions...). I finished the book This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury. EXCELLENT book. Almost cried in the library! haha..

I got home and started reading The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. I read about 50 pages and then had lunch. I read for awhile this afternoon, and am now on page 284 of 372. I will probably finish the book tomorrow! It's very good--I can't hardly put it down. I am going to need to get more books by these two authors... very very good books.

I also finished a final project for my health class, and am now done with 2 of my 4 classes!

I only have 9 things left on my to do list for the semester. I am hoping to get at least 4 of those 9 done before Friday!

I paid my cell phone bill today... that's about all I did all day!

It was a productive day, yet it was relaxing. I just laid on my bed this afternoon and read/did homework. Was very nice!

It's nice to do homework ahead of time--to almost be done, and not stress about deadlines. The soonest something is due is Friday, and I am almost done with that assignment.

I ate two real meals today, which was exciting. I haven't lost any weight in a few days--probably because I'm eating normally. I guess that's partially good (no more saltine cracker diet.. for now at least).. but I wish we had a treadmill so I could move a bit more.

It's too hard for me to walk outside with the cold. It was 21 degrees when I woke up this morning. Had to break out the winter coat.

Well I'm going to spend the rest of the night relaxing.. watching television or reading my book... I will work on more homework tomorrow :)

No comments: