Friday, November 6, 2009

Productive! :)

Well, it is obvious that I am feeling better! It was H1N1 that I had and I gave it to my mom! Yuck... that stuff is nasty! But I am better and no longer contagious. I just have a headache and a cough that won't go away. She is still stick, but hopefully will be better soon. The medicine really helped me.

I had a productive day. I finished my big PowerPoint project, and got 50/50 on it. I have a feeling I could have spent a few hours less on it and still gotten an A... ugh! I hate when teachers do that. But, I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't turning in my best work either.

SPED 413 is done.. and has been done for a few weeks.

SPED 432: I finished my PowerPoint, and took my 2 last quizzes today. All I have left is a paper that is due on November 27th.

HLTH: I have 2 assignments left. I am working on one right now and will have it done by tonight.

So hopefully within the next week or so, 3 of my 4 classes will be done! Yippee!

I had hoped to get all of that done by November 1st, but then I got sick. Oh well.. I'm still way ahead of schedule--over a month.

I'm still waiting to hear back on my research paper--I want to know how I did!

Tomorrow I am going to Source in Chamberlain. It's a 6 hour prayer summit that InterVarsity does. All of the chapters in SD are invited. Nobody from DSU is going (sad!!), so we'll see who shows up. SDSU has 11 going... so if nothing else, we'll have each other! haha...

I woke up this morning with such a bad headache, and didn't think I'd get anything done. I started working around 1:30 pm, and have accomplished a lot in the last 3 hours. It feels good to be productive.

I ate crackers for lunch--boo! I want to be able to have a normal meal again. My stomach was upset earlier. It's feeling better now, but nothing sounds good.

I also got my HCMTI journal done for the week (post-surgery journal). Wow, I've done a lot!

Once I finish this assignment, I should be done for the day. Then it's time to relax and maybe watch some TV. Or, if I'm really feeling productive, I may start another assignment. We'll see! But either way, I'm off to work on this!

(Oh, one more thing.. I am stuck right at 79 lbs lost... ahhh! Just one more!!)

No comments: