Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ouch =(

When I woke up this morning, my head hurt and I was having a lot of sinus problems. I wanted to just go back to bed, but I had to tutor. I got up and showered and got ready to go. My back was also hurting.

I got to campus to his dad's office, and his dad forgot it was Tuesday and didn't wake his son up to come. So I came back home. We may reschedule for tomorrow... depending on a few things.

I got home and I just want to scream and cry. I am in SO MUCH PAIN right now. My back is killing me today. I haven't felt this much pain in my back since last winter (winter is always worse because of the weather). I am having a hard time dealing with it...

Praying for either the pain to ease up... or strength to deal with the pain. I feel awful. =(

Pain, pain, go away... don't come back another day...

No comments: