Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Homework

When I woke up this morning, I felt worse than yesterday. Thankfully, as the day goes on, I am starting to feel a bit better. My stomach is feeling better--it's the rest of me that is worse. I feel like I coughed all night. I slept until 10 but it was NOT very restful. My head, ears, and throat still hurt. I am coughing and sneezing like crazy. I hope it gets better soon.

I wanted to go somewhere Saturday for InterVarsity.. but if I'm not feeling well enough to go Thursday night, I can't sign up. So we'll see how I'm doing tomorrow.

Today I am working on some homework. I'm almost done with my reading for this week for my EDFN class. Then, I need to do my discussion for Wednesday.

I also should get started on my project that is due on Friday. It will take several hours. Because the doctor said to stay away from people for 5 days, I haven't been tutoring this week and will not be babysitting. I suppose that gives me some extra time to work.

I have been looking into a masters degree program online. I sent for more information, but still have questions. I'm not too concerned with getting every question answered now, since I can't really go back to school until I graduate and get a job and pay off at least some of my loans. I don't want to push it off so much though that I never do it. I really feel like this is the direction I'm supposed to go. I'd love to get my masters degree in Guidance & Counseling. =)

If my mom goes to get my pain medicine tonight, I may take some before bed. My back is really sore today--not sure why though. It's sunny and not too cold outside.

I have a hard time taking pills because they tend to upset my stomach. I have at least 3 left to take today.

I am waiting for a Christmas present to get here in the mail for my mom. With it are 4 seasons of the show "Saved by the Bell". I can't wait to start watching them--I loved that show so much!

Well, I suppose I should go do my discussion so I am done with that. Hopefully I can get my project done by tomorrow night, and my second discussion by Friday afternoon. It's so hard to work when I don't feel good! I keep crossing more off my list though, and pretty soon I will be completely done with 3 of my 4 classes! :) How exciting!

No comments: