Well, tomorrow is the big day. I start student teaching bright and early tomorrow morning.
Our stove came today. It hasn't been used yet, but looks awesome. :)
I spent quite a bit of time reading today. I finished one book and read about 70 pages in my next book. I also finished my contextual factors and got those sent off to the 2 people who need them.
Now I'm all set for tomorrow--I think. I do have a few things to put in my bag for tomorrow, and of course, my computer. That can't be packed until morning. I have to wake up pretty early tomorrow just to be sure I have enough time to make my lunch and all of that.
The pain is so bad today. I can hardly focus on anything else because it is just overwhelming. That's not looking very promising for tomorrow. =( I'm hoping for less pain tomorrow.
My lunch today didn't settle very well, and I am still not feeling great. I want to eat supper and go to bed... yet I'm not hungry... and I took a nap. I don't like taking naps when I have to go to bed early! I tried to not fall asleep, but I couldn't help it. I felt so awful, I just zonked. I'm still hoping to fall asleep somewhat early so I am rested tomorrow.
Anyway... we'll see how tomorrow goes. It sure would be nice if I had some pain medicine that actually helped me get through the day. I will probably update tomorrow or in the next few days--if I am able to function enough after school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment