Well, today had gotten a bit better since my last entry. I was so frustrated when I wrote it.
I finally got my iPod all figured out. I'm thankful for that.
The pain that was in my foot and ankle has now spread into my legs and knees, and has started in my right leg. The aches and burning sensation are almost impossible to ignore--it hurts SO badly. I had something similar happen last year sometime. I started having bad pain all over my body, particularly in my joints. My hands, feet, and legs were the worst. I was tested for autoimmune diseases, and thankfully that was not it. It turned out to be some weird infection. So, if my pain doesn't go away over the weekend, I will be going into the doctor to see what's going on.
Until then.... argh! It's hard to focus with this pain. I'm grumpy and just want to sleep because everything hurts so badly!
I am reading the final book (book 7) in the Chronicles of Narnia series. I am about halfway done... I hope to finish it tonight. Then I'll start on book 8. I'd love to get 10 of my 100 books done by Thursday when I start school. We'll see! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment