It is SOOO cold outside! -38 wind chill... I hear from others that it's icy on the streets. (I haven't braved it and gone out yet.)
I've had horrible pain the last few days. Can't get any relief, even from the heating pad. I have considered taking pain medicine, but it makes me so drowsy and makes me feel a bit sick--I'm not sure it's worth it.
I am working on reading book 6 of 100 in my challenge. I'm surprised that I've been able to pretty much read a book a day. I have several more books to read, but eventually will need to either buy some, or go to the library!
Today I got some things ready for student teaching. I updated my portfolio--I had to put my management plan on there. You can see my portfolio at:
http://www.students.dsu.edu/smnelson1458/Portfolio/template.htm
=)
If anyone out there actually looks at it, can you tell me if my management plan is up? It works for me, but I'd like to make sure it works for someone else. It should have about 5 or 6 sections... with a picture of a classroom set up and a table (behavior matrix) and lots of words about policies and things like that.
I can't believe that in less than a week, school will be in session! The first day is going to be the longest. I will have to be there from 8 am (which means I have to leave here by 6:45 am) until 5 pm at least (which means I'll get home around 6 pm). Have to dress up that day as well. Yuck. Hopefully I'll get money from school this semester, or I won't have any money for gas to drive to Madison every single day for two weeks!
Today I also took my music off of my external hard drive and put it on my laptop... (copied it.. so it's still on my EHD). Then I put a bunch of music on my iPod that was on my computer but not on my iPod--things like all the music my brother gave me and old music I have found recently. My iPod should be pretty up to date now, though I have found several CDs (Casting Crowns, Bethany Dillion, etc) that I do not have on my iPod.. so eventually I will need to put them all on my computer so I can put them on my iPod. :)
I'm still waiting to hear from both schools about grad school. I suppose they are still on break... I wish they would hurry up and answer me! I am worried that I won't have any time to study for the GRE... scary.
Alright I'm going to go read a little bit. I'm so tired right now. I'm hoping that I'll make it to bed early tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment