Some people were able to get to my portfolio just fine, and others couldn't. Here's another way to get to it. Go to:
http://www.students.dsu.edu/smnelson1458
and click the first link to get to my portfolio. I've been told it works, though, so you don't have to--but if you want to look at it, there you go.
I am so frustrated. I looked on my iPod last night and what I did yesterday didn't work! I spent 2 hours trying to get that music on there! How frustrating. I'm going to try one more time--this afternoon. Ugh! I wish I would have known it didn't work.. I could have saved the folder I was working in. I deleted it so now I have to start from the beginning.
I had such a hard time waking up this morning. I woke up at 8 because Bailey was playing with something under my door. Then I woke up at 9... and then I tossed and turned and fell in and out of sleep until about 10:45 when I finally got up. This medicine isn't doing a whole lot for me, and I'm still waking up very tired. Next week will be interesting... I hope I'm able to wake myself up. Ugh!!
Yesterday I had a bad day. I was in a lot of pain (still am.. grr). And I had a conversation with someone that just drove me crazy. I wanted to grab the person and shake them and say "GROW UP ALREADY! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!"... but I couldn't do that. I just wish people would be honest and sincere... but they aren't always. Some people can take something so good and turn it into something horrible.
I have weird pain in my left foot/ankle. It started last night... it's a burning type pain. It feels like I sprained something, but it's in the very middle of my foot. I don't recall twisting my foot or hurting it... but the pain is pretty bad. I am not sure how to make the pain go away either--it's in such a strange spot. Any ideas?
I'm going to go finish checking my e-mails. Soon my mom will be home for lunch and then I'm going to try to fix my iPod again. I hope everyone is having a great day... it's Friday! Woohoo! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment