I haven't been feeling up to updating the last few days.
My back has been pretty bad, and my sleep issues have caused me to just be absolutely exhausted. I have no energy to do anything of any importance.
I am, as I said before, doing a challenge to read 100 books in 2010. I just started book 4. In case you want to see what I'm reading, the URL for my list is here:
http://sarahmaesbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/100-book-challenge-list.html
I've not done much besides sleep, be on the computer, and read since Jan 1st. I will probably update again when I'm feeling better, but I'm just kinda "blah" right now.
I'm going to take two of my sleep pills tonight and hope that tomorrow is a better day. I'm off to get ready for bed. Been going to bed between 2 and 5 am--it's only 1:30, but I'm exhausted. Need to transition to waking up early before classes start. Class is at 8 am with an hour drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment