Saturday, January 9, 2010

2095 pages

Today has been a pretty good day. I am achy all over, especially my legs (and my back), but other than that it's been good.

I woke up and read for an hour and a half--love being able to do that.

Then I had lunch with my mom, though I was crabby and ended up upsetting her. (Sorry mom! I love you... thanks for taking the time to make me lunch... I don't know what I'd do without you!)

Once we were on speaking terms again, the day was much better. We went to the library and I got 5 books to read. I can't wait to read them!

Then we went to Walmart. I had a few things I needed to get for student teaching, like a 2010 planner and some pens. I ended up getting more than I had planned, but that always happens at walmart!

One thing I treated myself to was book 5 in the series I loved so much. I JUST finished reading it--what an amazing series. Turns out this series goes right into another series... this was the redemption series. The story continues with this family in the firstborn series--so I will be looking out for those next!

I wanted to read book 5 before I started my library books. I read over 500 pages today... love love love it! :)

I am now going to start Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. I've heard that this is a very good book... not a Christian fiction book, but heard it's good. :) Looking forward to starting it tonight after I eat some supper.

On Tuesday, I am going to go meet the teacher I will be student teaching with. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. She seems very nice, so that helps. Thursday starts classes and my crazy schedule. The FIRST day I have to be there from 8 am (which means leaving at 6:45 am and waking up at 5 am) until 5 pm (getting home at 6 pm). I am going to be exhausted that day. May even need some pain medicine! But the next morning it's back up at 5 am to get there again for class at 8. I am not sure how this is going to go with my body, especially with these aches I'm having! Ugh! Not looking forward to it all!

Well I'm going to go eat some supper (at almost 10 pm haha) and then start my 10th book. I am doing a challenge to read 100 books in 2010 and I've read 9 books so far--2095 pages! Yippee! :) Almost 1/10th of the way done already. One book per day!

No comments: