Leaving in just a little bit to go to Sioux Falls for the nerve conduction study.
I'm a bit nervous. Not so much nervous about the pain, though I'm not looking forward to that either. I've heard it really isn't that painful... but I already have so much pain in my legs today that we'll see.
I'm more worried about the results. Will there be something serious wrong? Or will the results show nothing and lead me back to square 1... where nobody can figure out what is wrong or how to fix it.
I'm trying to not worry, because I know that does absolutely no good. Just can't help it though.
I have read a lot about the test online and what kinds of things it can show... but I can't find anywhere that tells how fast the results come. Is it automatic--as they are doing the test they can see the results in the wavelength things? Does it take a few days? Weeks? Will this just mean more tests to find a more specific diagnosis?
I'm not sure.. but I'll know more in a few hours, hopefully. I'm going to finish getting ready... the pain is worse today than it has been... so maybe that will help the results somehow. We'll see. I'll probably update when I know more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment