Wow.. I am so exhausted and sore that I can't even tell you in words how much I want to go to bed right now!
I had plans to go see my friend Erica in Sioux Falls and have breakfast with her... I didn't sleep well last night and was up for awhile around 3. I fell back asleep until my alarm went off at 6:45, but I shut it off and went back to sleep til my mom came in to wake me up. I did NOT want to get up early!
I made it to Sioux Falls, though, and had a GREAT time catching up with Erica. We haven't seen each other since 2006, and have talked very little in that time. It was so nice to see her and talk and get a hug and a picture! =)
I came back to Brookings and shoveled a lot of heavy snow... there was a strip between my car and the grass that never got shoveled, because there wasn't enough room to get to it--and I wasn't using my car for a few weeks. The snow was at least a foot high, probably higher. It was heavy, wet snow. I got over half the job done before my mom came home and scolded me! Shoveling KILLS my back, so I don't ever do it. But I wanted to be helpful... so I did over half of it and then came inside to get ready to go babysit and grab a quick lunch.
I got to Aimee's at 1 to watch Chaya. That was fun, as always. Aimee got home around 4, but I stayed and talked until 5. Was nice to just catch up a bit and hang out. =)
I got home about 45 min ago and helped my mom with a few things. I was gone from 8 to 5, and was standing or sitting or walking the whole time. I haven't gone that long without laying down in about a month. Factor in chasing a baby around... and shoveling.. and I'm hurting pretty badly!
It was a good day though, and well worth it. Pretty soon I will eat some supper and watch some TV for awhile. Time to relax and rest! I will probably also do a bit of reading before bed. I'm hoping to go to bed early tonight and wake up somewhat early tomorrow to start getting myself in a schedule. I don't know if I'll set my alarm for 6:45, but will probably try to be up by 8 or 9. I am watching Chaya tomorrow at 1 as well. =)
I'm going to go start some supper and take my medicine. I will update again soon, I'm sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment