I'm frustrated. Not that this should be news to anyone.. but.. ugh.
I don't feel like getting into all of it. So here's my Facebook status:
Sarah Mae Nelson is really frustrated that the doctor doesn't know why I am having pain and can't do a single thing to fix it.. which means I live with the pain until I can go have a nerve conduction study done.. which sounds horribly painful.. not to mention I don't have time to go to the hospital for one!!! Just what I want to do.. e...ither live with the pain or go get a ton of needles stuck in me and be shocked.. how wonderful. Ugh!
And on top of that.. the insurance company still won't give me the Provigil, and my doctor can't really do anything about it. So instead he's putting me on Ritalin... which is used to treat ADD and narcolepsy. Apparently it is a stimulant and will help me stay awake during the day. We'll see about that...
I'm just frustrated. My feet are killing me.. and I don't have time to go to the hospital and have this stupid test done. If I can find a time, I have to not eat or drink until the test, and I couldn't go til mid afternoon at least. Plus I will have to prepare for the test the day before, and I just don't have the energy!
I just want to scream and cry. But I'm so exhausted, I can't.
I don't understand how so many of my friends can go through life and never have more than a headache or the flu... and every single time I turn around, it's something else.
I hate it. And I just want to feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment