Wednesday, March 24, 2010

=( and =)

17 days (and 5 hours) until my birthday and 44 days (and 15 hours) until graduation!

School has been a journey the last few days. I'm still having major issues with students not respecting/listening to me. I understand that it's a transition when a student teacher takes over--but I feel like I've been there long enough and been teaching long enough that some of this should be over. It's ridiculous how talkative and disrespectful some of the students are. I've given plenty of lectures and plenty of marks and taken away privileges--and it still goes on every single day. Other students are not able to focus and learn because of the handful of students (usually it's 4-5, sometimes it's twice that many--half the class) who can't sit down and be quiet! It's frustrating.

My feet are still hurting a lot. They were actually not hurting too badly over the weekend because I was able to rest a lot. Monday morning, though, they started to hurt badly again. By after school today I was almost in tears from pain.

The weather is getting so nice and warm--that makes me happy, even on a bad day! Right now it is 48, feels like 43. I am finished early (it's 6:24) with my planning for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will teach: spelling, math, social studies, reading, handwriting, and english. We don't have science on Thursdays.

If I didn't have Bible study tonight, I'd go for a bike ride. I need to eat before I go, though, and won't have enough energy after it's over. It will be nice, though, to go to the study and not have to worry about running out the second it's over to finish planning. I don't, however, plan to stick around and chat--I want to get home and get to bed early.

I need to figure out what to eat and get to eating so I am not late for Bible study... I will update again soon, I'm sure! I will have lots to write about in the next several weeks. Hopefully lots of good news and things. :)

No comments: