Tonight is one of the first nights I've had where I don't have a ton to do! I had a very short to-do list tonight. I stayed at school until 5:15 doing lots of planning. I came home and graded spelling sheets, and entered them into the gradebook. Then I created a word search to give to the students tomorrow... all I have left to do is make a list of my G rated movies.
I finished the book I was reading. Now I'm reading a Karen Kingsbury book. I am hoping to read a few chapters and then go to bed very early! Tomorrow is Friday, which is one of the most hectic days of the week!
It's been a very rough week physically. I was having a lot of issues for several days where I would feel sick every time I ate. That's so frustrating, but I think it has finally let up. I'm feeling better these days!
I wish I could say the same for my back and feet. The pain in my feet has been so awful this week--I just about break into tears several times throughout the school day when I am standing. It's so hard on my body.
I graduate in 58 days. Today my mom booked a place to have a party. I wasn't sure I was going to have a party--but I am now! I need to get invitations done soon and get those out to people. I am excited! It's been a long 6 years!
I can't wait until it is warmer outside so I can get out and walk and ride my bike. I am getting a bit stir crazy being inside all day. I don't have a lot of energy to go out and walk right now anyway with the pain I have, but I can't wait for the day that I can spend an hour or so in the evening walking. It can't come fast enough!
I am going to go make a list of those movies and then work on getting my medicine down so I can get to bed early. The pain takes SO much out of me every day... I am ready for bed by 7 most nights! Thankful that I can actually get there somewhat early tonight! Tomorrow is jeans day at school--love Fridays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment