Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lincoln

This weekend, my mom and I made a trip down to Lincoln to visit my brother. I was so excited... but I have felt horrible the whole trip. I'm bummed that it ended up that way. I really hope we can do it again, maybe this summer... when I am feeling better.

The last several days (since Wed or Thurs), every time I eat, my stomach gets very upset and I have pains in my stomach. If that doesn't go away, I'll have to try to find time to go see the doctor. It's not normal and not fun. I've spent half the weekend feeling sick.

My feet have been horrible this weekend as well. The Vitamin D still hasn't kicked in at all... in fact, the pain is getting much worse in my feet over time. Additionally, my skin is starting to get sensitive. When my mom rubs my feet, the first few seconds hurt so badly because my skin feels like someone has taken a grater to it and cut it up badly. That's how sensitive it is--that just started recently, and I'm not sure why it's happening.

I really need to get a few social studies lessons planned this weekend--I've glanced at things, but haven't gotten any of the actual plans done. I suppose I'll do that tonight when we get home. I wish we could just snap our fingers and be home! I'm not looking forward to the long drive.

Regardless, it was really nice to see my brother... don't get to see him enough! We got to meet some of his friends last night... I wasn't very talkative because I wasn't feeling well, but they were very nice.

It was 24 degrees at home and 50 some degrees here--love it! I can't wait for it to be 50 degrees up in SD. We have to wear winter coats at school until it's 55 degrees--yuck! I start wearing jackets/sweatshirts at 35-45 degrees. I hope it gets to 55 soon.

I think we are going to head out and get on the road in a few minutes, so I'm going to end this for now... hopefully the ride home will be nice to me.

No comments: