Friday, February 12, 2010

Pray for Patrick

Week 2 has gone well. Today was the Valentine's Day party... I made out like a bandit. I think I have enough sugar to last me until Halloween now! haha :)

I am in over my head as far as planning. I have three subject areas to plan for this weekend. I'm excited because on Tuesday there will be some big changes in the classroom. I'm implementing a new reward type system--I'll probably write about that soon.

Right now, though, I want to focus on something else. I want to ask if everyone would please pray for my best friend's brother. He's in the hospital with blood clots in both his lungs. I haven't heard anything since the initial text message, so I don't have any updates or anything. Just please please pray for him... his name is Patrick.

I'm going to make a list of things that I will hopefully talk about soon:

* The last two weeks (recap)
* What I'll be teaching next week/other information
* New reward system in the classroom/other changes
* Work with the children's ministry at my church

I actually have a lot going on and lots to say... but I'm just going to leave it at this and hopefully write a more detailed entry later... please pray for Patrick!

No comments: