It feels like every time I write, more things have just gone wrong. At the same time, a lot of good happens as well. Life is just crazy right now.
On Sunday, a girl that I was really good friends with in middle school died. She was drunk and trying to escape the police, and hit 4 trees (pulling 3 totally out of the ground) and died. She was going 90-100 mph or more. It's a tragedy--sh
e was only 23. I think back to middle school... I never saw this coming. The link to the news story is here: http://keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=91768 RIP Tiana... you will be missed!
I am not sick, but just overall not feeling well. Ever since I had that migraine, I've had a nagging headache that just won't go away. My stomach has been touchy lately as well, but I've written about that several times. Thinking about eating meat or cheese just makes me feel sick... so I'm eating a LOT of crackers and bread right now. I need other foods to get energy, so I hope this passes soon.
I have gotten a lot accomplished today. I finished the second half of my 8 page essay test that is due at midnight. I turned it in, and am glad to be done with it!
I also did 4 discussion posts, read a chapter, and took a quiz (got 100% too!).
I need to start on my paper that is due Friday, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I'm giving myself the rest of the night off to relax... I think I deserve it!
Yesterday I officially finished one of my four classes. Over a month early! It was just midterm a week or two ago, and I am done already! It was my SPED 413 class. Yippee!
My EDFN class has weekly discussions, so I can't work ahead in that class.
I am close to being done with my other two classes though. This is what I have left to do to be done (FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER!) with these classes:
SPED 432
• PowerPoint due November 6th
• Chapter 13 Quiz
• Chapter 14 Quiz
• Final Quiz
• Discussions on chapter 13
• Discussion on chapter 14
• RtI paper due November 27th
HLTH
• Respond to 2 discussions (have to wait for my classmates to post first)
• Outline for writing assignment/writing assignment
Not bad, huh?
It will be nice when I have 2 of my 4 classes done... that should be soon (hopefully in the next week).
I think I am going to possibly eat some more crackers or something else.. and then make some cards. It is one of my friends' birthdays today... and then I think I'll make a few just to give to friends "just because". =)
No comments:
Post a Comment